– Micropigmentation is an aesthetic specialty aimed at modifying, correcting and beautifying and rebalancing certain facial features (eyes , eyebrows ) in semi-permanent manner.
Permanent make up :
– Saves your precious time
– Highlights your natural potential
– Stays smudge proof and perfect even in under most humid or intense circumstances.
– Permanent makeup is performed by inserting a small, thin needle and hypoallergenic pigment into the second layer of the skin to lightly contour and enhance the eyes, or eyebrows. This procedure differs from cosmetic tattoos in that it uses a different pigment than tattoo ink, and it also less invasive.
– A Permanent Makeup procedure is not possible for people under the age of 18;
– If person is pregnant, breastfeeding , has diabetes , chronic skin disorders , cardiovascular disease, malignant tumors or cancer in the area to be treated ;
– If a person has a history of severe liver disease or impairment;
– If person uses blood thinners (that contain acetylsalicylic acid, such as – aspirin, acetosal, alka-seltzer, and ascal) or antibiotics;
– If someone has very sensitive eyes (applies to Infralash procedure).
– Do not drink alcohol 24 h before procedure, also do not consume caffeinated drinks and intense/spicy foods on the day of the procedure!
– It is really important to have a good sleep and a nutritional meal before the procedure!
– Do not use any medication before the procedure (paracetamol is allowed).
– The procedure may be more unpleasant 1 week before menstruation and/or during menstruation.
– If you have acne/pimples on an area to be treated, it is best to wait until the skin heals.
– Do not plan any facials 1 week before and after the procedure, skin peelings are not allowed 2 weeks before and after the procedure.
– Do not plan botox /filler procedure in the treated area ~2 months before and after the procedure.
If you have chosen to have the Infralash line procedure :
– Lash extensions must be removed at least 3 days before the procedure!
– If you use contact lenses they must be removed before the procedure, also during a week of healing it is best to wear glasses instead of contact lenses.
– Do not touch treated area for at least 2 days !
– It is really important to keep treated area dry for a week after the procedure, so be careful when showering and washing your hair.
– Do not drink acidic drinks (beer, vine ) for the first 3-5 days after the procedure, if you choose to drink alcoholic drinks, choose those which are not lower than 40% alcohol.
– Avoid gym (heavy sweating) , sauna and swimming (chlorinated water) for a week after the procedure.
– Solarium is not allowed for ~2 months, after this period of time please use SPF 50 (it will protect the color) every time when going to solarium or sunbathing.
– Any eye makeup is forbidden for a week after the Infralash line procedure!
– Pigment stays best on clients with dry skin. Oilier/mixed skin types may need a touch-up once a year for the best result. Usually, fresh PMU lasts for about 1 to 2 years, but by taking proper care of the treated area the result lasts longer. However with time it will lose color and fade naturally.
– If you feel unsure, a free allergy test can be done 1 week before treatment.
– A PMU brow procedure usually takes around 2 – 3 hours.
– The Infralash procedure can take about 1 h 30 min.
– Every individual has a different pain level; some clients say it’s similar to to the feeling when you are getting your eyebrows plucked with tweezers, however numbing cream is applied so you don’t feel any discomfort.
– After the first treatment, your skin is going to push out most of the pigment, that’s why the job cannot be considered complete after 1 procedure. The pigment builds best in the second treatment , however for some skin types (mostly oily) a third appointment is necessary.
– Straight after the procedure, your brows will look darker. After 3 to 7 days you will experience skin flakiness in the treated area. The healed result will be seen only after around 3 weeks , but keep in mind that it is not the end result yet, as the second treatment has to be scheduled 4 to 8 weeks after the first treatment.